Below is an example list of services that may be provided by our volunteers. Our volunteers do not provide medical or personal care services:
- Transportation to medical appointments.
- Grocery shopping or transportation to the store.
- Minor home repairs.
- Pet care.
- Snow removal.
- Yard work.
- Computer assists.
- Reassurance calls.
- Friendly visitors.
- Light housework.
For those services SAIL volunteers are not equipped to handle (or for which we have insufficient numbers of volunteers to provide the service), we will refer you to one of our vetted fee-for-service providers, many of whom may provide our members a discount for the services they provide. The following is a representative listing of the service categories:
- Adaptive home and personal care products to aid independence.
- Appliance repairs.
- Emergency call service.
- Exterior cleaning, such as windows.
- Home delivered meals.
- Home health care.
- Interior cleaning, such as carpets.
- Plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Landscaping/yard work.